Thursday 23 June 2011

JUNE 23

Because I know (hope!) that this will not be read until I'm gone, I feel free to write as I wish.  You can't stop me, no one can!  I can call you any name I want, tell any story I choose and no one can stop me!  Do I sound a bit like an immature brat?  A bit like a 'nah-nah, you can't stop me' brat?  Well, on these pages, I'm free to be that, too!  But really, I just want to tell you of who you are and how your family came to be.  And maybe a touch of the other, too!  Tee Hee!!!

I write bits and pieces of this on days when I when I am feeling inspired and energetic.  Inspired and energetic.  If only those 2 things would occur on the same day more often.  Sigh!

There are certain subjects that no child wants to think about in connection with their parents.  No child should ever have to know.  So I will refrain from any of that.  I will spare you the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment