Monday 11 July 2011

My Beginning

I haven't written to you for a while, my dear daughter.  Sometimes they keep us so busy here, especially over the long weekend , what with fireworks and families visiting and whatnot.  Since my family doesn't visit, I can sneak away and write when the other residents have private time with their family members.  Everyone thinks I'm sleeping!  TeeHee!  What they don't know...  Oh, it could be worse!  I might have family visiting and I would actually have to spend time with them!  Horrors!

The subject matter at hand, my real family, is a tough one.  It's a tough one to get back to and, if I'm honest with myself, I have to admit that I've been grateful for the excuse not to write and thereby not have to think about past woes.  But I musn't dally too often or for too long as I am sure that I'm running out of time and I will run out of energy before that.

I was born Aug. 2, 1961, the 6th child of 10.  I cannot imagine, knowing my mother as I do now, that baby #1 got much to eat, let alone baby #6.  I'm sure we did not get much love or attention and my mother wouldn't have cared or noticed.  If you can name it, we likely didn't have it.

  None of us know for sure, who our fathers are, although officially, all the others have a listed father.  But unofficially, when the cat's away...and in this case, it was my mother playing, as well as the 'fathers' and I believe she could name any number of men to be each of her kids fathers.  Where was Jerry Springer or Maury Povich, for that matter?!  My mother could have rocked both those shows and made those teens look like amateurs!  I don't think poor Maury could keep up with all the DNA testing needed and the show might go broke.  Imagine!  A low-life family like ours being responsible for bankrupting the Povich show!  Couldn't happen.  Could it??
http://www.bitmob.com/

http://www.webtvwire.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment